Coaching Leaders & Teams to
Take-off with a Leadership Brand that Transforms & Delivers!
Paul knows that many companies today are overrun with the "woe-is-me tourist” mentality:
“Let someone else figure it out and then tell me what to do.”
Paul relishes all opportunities to have leaders and teams lose that old baggage and transform from being “tourist-leaders" into being "traveler-leaders” and thus, take initiative and ownership for their results. The outcome is the creation of a well-connected, agile and engaged workplace full of "WHOA! (and not woe) results.
He is a street-smart and engaging global leadership coach and consultant with over 20 years of experience within the chaos of the corporate world. He has a proven track record of success in advancing strategic thought, jump-starting operations, and maximizing growth and development within Fortune 100, start-up, high-tech, and non-profit environments. A leadership veteran of such iconic companies as Charles Schwab, Adobe Systems, Bristol-Myers Squibb and One Equity Partners, he is now a trusted coach and consultant to leaders and teams throughout the world via his innovative coaching practice.
Paul is a frequent conference and workshop speaker on leadership and development at such organizations as the Southern Oncology Association of Practices (SOAP), American Society of Training & Development (ASTD), and the Northern California Human Resource Association (NCHRA). His organizational development work has been featured in the latest book, “Consulting on the Inside” by Bev Scott and B. Kim Barnes. And his latest article, “Your Front Office: Create Fantastic First Impressions that Last!” was recently featured in the journal of the Professional Association of Health Care Office Management (PAHCOM). He was also featured as a co-host & speaker at the powerful "New You for a New Year Summit" held in February 2012.
Paul has a B.A. in History from the University of the Pacific and a M.A. in Human Resources Organizational Development from the University of San Francisco. He is a current member of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), NCHRA, ASTD and the Bay Area Organization Development Network (BAODN). In his spare time, he can be found somewhere in the world helping communities as a member of a project team with Global Volunteers.
Paul is widely successful with:
Strengthening Fast Growth Environments • Pushing the Envelope to Drive Change •
Accelerating Organizational & Team Momentum •
Coaching Through Chaos •
Challenging the Status Quo •
Getting Leaders to Find Their Voice & Take Action •
Designing & Delivering Cutting Edge Learning Initiatives •
Giving Back Globally Through Facilitated Educational Projects
Paul is founder of a global performance consulting firm focused on building organizational effectiveness and capacity through the creation and execution of innovative programs. Current client list includes small, mid-size and large for-profit and non-profit organizations within the retail, technology, ecommerce, financial services and healthcare domains.
Recent Programs and Projects include:
• "V2!": Values & Vision: Developed, packaged and currently facilitates a high-powered "Vision and Values" program customized for any- size organization which aligns future business goals with the creation of a strategic company culture
• "LeaderSWOT": Design and branding of client’s global leadership development program linked to the overall strategic growth of the organization. Targeted a population of 350 officer-level executives.
• "Create Your PV": Developed and facilitated an intensive executive coaching program for “C-suite” level teams with a focus on “Maximizing Your Leadership Presence & Voice”.
• Significantly increased the performance and engagement of over 400 mid-level worldwide management staff by creating and implementing a "just-in-time" social learning community.
• Orchestrated enterprise-wide change management effort for global ecommerce division (2,000+ employees) resulting in a more collaborative and open work environment.
• Headed re-organization and re-design of a international marketing and sales team that resulted in a more streamlined and responsive reporting structure better aligned to product lines.
• Designed and facilitated customized leadership and team interventions within several global virtual environments. Ongoing topics include: best practices of performance consulting; strategic goal alignment; influential management skills; giving and receiving feedback; presentation and communication skills.
To transform your leaders, your team, or yourself...contact Paul for a free assessment: